I read Quora questions/answers regularly and I bookmark a lot of them.
So in the spirit of redistributing and having an easier access to my favorite stories over there, I decided to publish them on a daily basis here.
The following question and answer were the best I glanced over for the day.
- Serve your people.
- Practice and reward caring, sharing, and daring – caring for others, sharing what you know, and daring to try new ideas.
- Insist on trust, truth, and transparency in all dealings – earn and respect the trust of others, communicate truthfully and openly, and demonstrate and expect accountability.
- Look for opportunities to help, thank, and praise others.
- Eliminate criticism, blame, and ridicule in all interactions with others.
- Do what is right – logically, financially, morally, ethically, and environmentally – with decency, integrity, and fairness.
- Do it the right way – honestly, accurately, correctly, and completely – with good effort, resulting in high quality, and meeting all commitments.
- Do it right away – don’t procrastinate, make excuses, or avoid what is unpleasant – the sooner you start, the better.
- What are the attributes, roles, skills, and behaviors of good leaders and managers?
- Articles, Presentation, and Books about Leadership
I hope you enjoyed this answer as much as I did.
I really recommend you check out other answers to this question on Quora. I may have read it a long time ago and some new and even better answers may have popped up since.
If you don’t use Quora, feel free to leave a comment down below about this answer.