This article is the first of its series.
I’ve been actively reading Quora since July this year (2019).
Actively, as in, at least 10 questions/answers a day.
On an average, I bookmark 2 answers a day. I bookmark the ones that make the most impact on me during the day.
It has become kind of a Zodiac sign reading to me. Hahaha, now that I think of it, it’s hilarious.
I have a lot of them waiting to be re-read in my Bookmarks section of Quora. There are so many of them that it scares the shit out of me.
So in the spirit of redistributing, I decided to publicly post them on here, at least, just the best of them, according to me… on a daily basis.
Today’s answer is the first ever answer I bookmarked on Quora.
Now, Quora doesn’t allow you to filter nor search your bookmarks, and I had to scroll all the way down to this answer. So believe me when I tell you this, it was excruciating.
I will not post them in the same order I bookmarked them.
- Because they don’t have the courage to ask for it — they don’t even think it’s a possibility.
- Because they want quick fixes, that course, that scheme, that shiny thing. — they want it tomorrow but wealth is built long-term.
- Because they are lazy thinkers — they don’t find better ways to provide value in the marketplace.
- Because they don’t improve themselves— no time for financial literacy, developing skills, shifting mindset, etc.
- Because they never take action. — they will never start any business or try anything and just feel good reading such answers.
- Because they don’t save money — you can’t make money work for you if you don’t have any.
- Because they have bad beliefs about money — “money is evil” and “If you make millions, you take away from the poor”.
- Because they are scarcely selfish— they don’t want to provide value instead just want to make a quick buck and run.
- Because they don’t budget and live above their means — poor financial skills.
Remember, money is a mindset game, fix yours.
Remember, answers I share here are not mine, I make sure to link to their rightful author.
I hope you enjoyed this answer as much as I did.
If you don’t use Quora, feel free to leave a comment down below about this answer.
Yeah, I know I said no more comments on here, but I decided to only disable comments on personal articles or the ones with too sensitive subjects.